[Updated Nov 21, 2011] Welcome to Immanuel Baptist Church’s Website & Blog. We’re delighted you stopped by, and hope you become a regular visitor or member. While you’re here, we request that you respect a few basic rules. These ensure that everyone has a pleasant user experience and are intended to benefit our subscriber community for years to come.
- If you intend to comment on an article you must use a personal, non-commercial URL or leave the URL field blank. Your URL should help us get to know who YOU are. Commercial URLs are unwelcome, give us no information about you, and are considered a form of Spam called Comment Spam.
- You must use either your real name or nickname when registering or commenting. Absolutely no “keyword” type names will be tolerated. If it even looks suspicious your comment will be deleted. (ie – “Ringtones”, “Watches”, “Free Downloads”, and so on.)
- Absolutely no paid comments are allowed. If you collected a single penny to leave comments you are unwelcome here. If we figure it out, 100% of your comments will be marked as Spam and deleted with impunity.
- Do not leave comments just to get on the Top Commenters list. It’s obvious from the timestamps when someone leaves a bunch of comments without even reading the articles just to try and get on the list. All of these will be deleted.
- You must not post any SPAM, links to Spam, Phishing sites, or other harmful content here. It’s bad form – plus we’ll report every bit of the data that the server logs maintain on you to the proper authorities.
- No harsh, foul, demeaning or overly critical language is allowed. Disagreement and debate are perfectly fine, but let’s keep things civil.
Any post found to be in violation of any of these will be modified or deleted without warning.
Finally, please help one another, feel free to seek assistance, and generally treat others as you would wish to be treated.